Book a guided tour with a local guide
Choose among different tours in the menu above. The guided tours are with small groups and we cycle in a nice pace with stops for picture taking, drinks and protein bar.
- The viewpoint Norðadalsskarð 27 km ~ 3 hours (17 miles).
- Suitable for riders that are ready to push themselves with climbing up a mountain pass to have a magical view. Do the ride on a Road bike, Mountain Bike or an E-bike.
- Historical Kirkjubø 30 km ~ 3 hours (19 miles).
- Moderate level and suitable for both rides with little and with more experience riders who wants so visit the most important historical place on the islands by bike. Have an E-bike, Mountain bike and Road Bike for the tour.
- Daytrip to the island of Sandoy 70 km ~ 8 hours (44 miles).
- Moderate level and suitable for riders who have the time to experience something unique. Suitable for E-bikes, Mountain bikes and Road bikes.
- Adventure Mountain bike tour in and around Tórshavn 18 km ~ 2 hours (11 miles).
- Moderate level and suitable for riders who want to combine a city tour with a tour on single track in the nearby valley.
The tours start from rentabike. fo, Havnargøta 11, Tórshavn. Next to the Bus and ferry terminal.
Please do not hesitate to ask for a guided tour
at a day and time that suits you the best.
Booking and questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com